I have decided to set goals this year for 2011 instead of resolutions. I think setting small goals that are achievable and manageable will make me more likely to accomplish them then to set large resolutions and fail at them.
Goals for 2011
1. Blog at least once a week.
2. Spend less time on Facebook. (Blog instead)
3. Re-organize my entire home (this is a BIG one but will be broken down into smaller goals each month.) I will focus on one small area of my home each week to clean out and re-organize. Everything in my home will earn a spot, or be gone forever. I am tired of the clutter.
4. Work out 2 times a week. This is a big one. I must start small or I will quit.
5. Drink only 1 Dr. Pepper a day. I tried to give this one up all together but with sleep deprivation I NEED it.
These are just a few. I have more but will add them another time.