More dishes, more kisses, more laundry, more laughter, more fun, and LOTS more love.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Why I love my wife

Jennifer,

I believe that God has a plan for each one of us.  We may not listen to him all the time, but I know that he spoke loud and clear when he put you in my life over 10 years ago.  You were exactly who I needed at exactly the right time!

You are such an amazing mom to our (soon to be) 5 beautiful kids.  I'm amazed at the miracle that is growing inside you at this very moment.  I am so proud of you for being so strong during the horrible morning (all-day) sickness that you have had with all of your pregnancies.  Thank you for being open to God's plan for our family and for bringing each of our children into this world.  God has a plan for each one of them that we can't even begin to imagine.  Thank you for choosing to invest your precious time into each one of them through giving them the gift of a Catholic education at home.  You are an amazing teacher and God is working through you to transform our children into the men and women of God that they will one day become and the ultimate goal of getting them to heaven.

I am truly blessed to have you in my life each and every day.  You make everything worth it.  Going to work to provide for you is a blessing because I know that you are following God's calling of raising our children in such a loving home.  You are my best friend!  I'm so glad that we are able to share everything with each other.  I know we have a crazy schedule and very little one on one time, but each minute that I get to spend with you is such a gift.

I love that you love to coach basketball so much that you do it while being 4 months pregnant.  I love that you want to fight me to coach Logan next year even though you will have an infant to take care of.  You are such an awesome coach and the kids really do listen to you and are learning so much from you.

I love you because I know that we are going to be together forever and ever, amen.  You are my partner in this life and I'm so blessed to know that our bond is a God given sacrament.  I don't have to wonder if you will stick by me if things get tough or if things get really good.  You are always going to be by my side.

Happy Valentines Day!  I love you.

Matthew


Thanks for Teamwhitaker for the idea and Thepracticingcatholic for starting it.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Matthew, what a beautiful post! Thanks so much for joining in and linking up your post. Peace and blessings to you, Jennifer, and your family.

Kathryn said...

Loved your letter and I bet she's cherishing it right now. What a gift!

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));