I have been doing ok with staying on top of my goals for the new year. We have had a few set backs with the kids being sick, Reed not sleeping well, and sleep deprivation. But that's why they are goals and not resolutions.
1. Blog once a week: I was doing good but the illnesses set me back. But will keep working on this one.
2. Less time on FB: Doing much better with this one. :)
3. Re-organizing: I have been successful with this one. My latest big project was re-organizing the kitchen cabinets for better storage.
4. Working out: Failing at this one. But we are taking a trip to Las Vegas in June and I am officially motivated.
5. Cokes: Doing good with this one. I think I have lost 5 pounds just by doing this. But do need to drink more water.
6. Being on time: Getting much better at this one. Now I am only about 5 minutes late instead of 20 minutes. And I am sometimes even on time!!!!!!